Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meet The Kumatan Family

  Hey everyone! How are you all? Sorry for not posting or being soooo unactive lately on this blog. I don't really have any plans for this still-no-activities-family but I hope to meet up with Yndi soon because it seemed as if I had lost contact with her especially when she can't even use facebook or that I can't use back my old account on Pigg. Anyway, meet me in Line Play! My name there is: Primausa Dora. So, let's be friends there! Also, did you know that W.C a.k.a Wakatsuki Chinastsu(had a hard time copying her name from her blog to here).

  By the way, if you don't use Google, you don't need to translate it that clearly cause it'll make you dizzy anyway. You can just either look through the Kumatan Family here or whatever blogs you want. Well, let's not talk anymore and off we gooo~

First, let's meet the 'Hero' of the Kumatan family: Kumatan!


<-Kumatan

Known as "Gay bear" for his fabulous posing but hey, he already had a girlfriend! (O_O Wow...)


Kumatan (female Kumatan)->
More commonly known as Kukmako

(Family is emerging on the 1st October)



Papatan

The Father of the family.




MamatanMother of the family.


















Kumatan is one of 4 children and here are his siblings...


Chibita
(That teeth...or tooth?)



Chibiko

(I wonder if she and her brother should switch their names because Chibiko seemed to be more suitable for a boy and Chibita sounds like a girl...or is it that I saw too many names which end with 'ta's lately?)
Chibisuke

Chinatsu had said that he may have a different father which is why he is tanned b
ut this is currently under 'inspection'. 
Oh Mamatan, you dirty bear!

Grandparents

Jijitan
Grandfather in the family.


Babatan

Grandmother in the family.

Kumatan's Friends

Busatan(...I hope that is just a 'big' belly button...)

Busatan (younger Busatan)

The 'Busa-brothers' live next door.

Beetan

He knows everyone's information and loves to talk.


Yagitan

He loves to eat the Kumatan family's letters.

Finally, the Kumatan's pet.


RobatanWhen Kumatan bought Robatan, he thought it was a dog but when it grew up, it was actually a donkey. Kumatan still keep him as a pet because buying a pet made him feel responsible.


All these new guys are now available in W.C's website. They even have their own category! Check them out!
Here's a peek of them from a magazine!


Credits to:
SAMI SPOON for the pictures plus the really useful information.
Line Play for the news of the new characters made by W.C.
W.C. who posted the information of these characters in her very own blog.
AND
Google Translate for letting me know what W.C. wrote in her blog to be sure what I want to rewrite.

Hope you guys enjoy my newest blog post yet. Also, to pay back for those not-posting-anything-day, I might as well get ready for some sort of another page just for Line Play. So, get your hands up! By the way, Pigg is getting REAL BORING that I feel like doing nothing there except for petting my hamster...

~MG(Also, I won't be writing this name thingy again for it seemed to be me, the only user who post posts on this blog...)

No comments:

Post a Comment