Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Almost Back!

  Hey everyone! MG's almost back! Today's holiday and so, I got some time for this old blog! Sorry for being so unactive but I can't help it! I'm going to post some great tips for improving languages. Hope everyone loves it! Also, you might not know what my ambition is. Hehe... ^_^|| Oh well, it has to be a secret! Wait till I'm an adult! XDXD Fully adult to be sure. Anyway, What's up? Nothing much with this boring family nor Ameba Pigg. It's getting boring although I love the pets a lot and also my dear friends. Unfortunately, I can't log into my account which was months ago but I'm not going to make everyone sad about such a small matter but however, I guess I have to quit Pigg. I know it would be a bad news for my friend especially Yndi.

  I really have to stop playing Pigg or open computers. I actually quitted months ago but I'm saying this in public. I actually hope to meet Yndi in Canada but maybe I won't even know her or forget her when we are adult! I shouldn't forget her but hope she won't forget me too. I told her before but she was so disappointed that I had to comfort her by saying I'm not quitting. I know what my future is and I had to grab the chance of getting scholarship or at least, as much As I could get. So, need to work very hard. So, I may need to say goodbye but this blog will NOT CLOSED. I will keep this updated in my lives or whatever it is. So, bye and happy holidays! If you have. XDXD

  Miss one of my best friends' cat. D:

~MG

No comments:

Post a Comment