Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bird Flapping Action


Transformed into a bird flapping ☆ ☆ the night sky of New Halloween! ? New Arrival Action!

Theme: Shop
★ Let's fly with open arms! New Arrival Action ★ 
Ameba Pigg Blog  → to go out immediately 

'mーーLovetoday Halloween ~ ~ ~Bat 2Notation

Ameba Pigg Blog 

Pupil in theーーーーーGhostGlitter

I'd like a bird flying in the skyBirdie blue!  !
I'm sure everyone once thought that there should beEyeGlitter!  !

Witches freely as empty I go to places like flying,
~ ~ ~ I wonder would be funLove!Throb

Today I have a feeling to see such a dream New action is
Halloween areaBat to ~ ~ ~ I appearedCrackerCrackerCracker

Halloween costume I would rather enjoy it along with theIt should ー っ!Up

New in stock action today is here NEW
Ameba Pigg Blog
the birds you want to be 180 G ame


France Champs Elysees street] [ 
Ameba Pigg Blog

] [French Cafe
Ameba Pigg Blog

So still a b c ~I emissions Lee Bae pin port ... in Guppigu Cumーーーfrom limited items ♪ free full Pigugemu also enjoy! ★ ★ Let's Play in the smartphone version Pigg ■ ↓ everyone can see from smartphone (which becomes the URL for smartphones) to play immediately is here click!  everyone can see on a PC  ① smartphone in "Ameba Pigg" and search ② QR code accessed by you can check the latest information about the pig, even twitter! ⇒ Follow Twitter staff of pig candy gold buy gold candy get opinions and requests to the pig is hereHalloweenHalloweenGlitter
Good!Notation

  Hey there! Oh wow, new action! It's bird flapping action! It was so cute! I would buy it if I had enough Rain Gold. I do love the end that the person was out of breathe! LOLZ. So cute the way the person do that and also the flapping. Makes me wanna laugh a lot. Buy it! Buy it! It was so adorable! You get some friends doing that action! http://ameblo.jp/pigg-staff/entry-11386712926.html

No comments:

Post a Comment